HTI microwave sensor LED T8 tubes for car parks lighting projects
Date Announced: 19 Feb 2013
What is the best solution for huge energy saving in car parks and other all-day or long time continuous lighting areas? Please try our Smart Star Series Microwave Sensor LED T8 Tube Lights.
How does it work?
This is an improvement for LED lighting by our smart design.
Take our HTI-SST8-1200-18W installed in a car park as an example, when you are driving a car closer and closer (1~9 meters, adjustable), the microwave sensor will receive the signal and transmit to let the light fully work at 18W and out-put illumination equals to 40W fluorescent tube. After the car parked ready and you left (10~180 seconds, adjustable), our smart tube will automatically turn down at 4W (or other Watt level, adjustable) for saving energy, and this level of illumination ensures for security monitoring.
Product Features & Benefits
1. Applied with top grade 3528 LEDs.
2. Reliable and high efficiency driver by our own R&D.
3. Smart design, automatically work for saving energy.
4. Save 90% or more energy than traditional lighting.
5. Aluminium housing + PC Cover (Clear or Milky).
6. Long lifespan > 50,000 hours, up to 3 years warranty.
7. No IR or UV radiation.
8. No RF interference.
9. No flicker, stable constant light.
10. No lead, no mercury, eco-friendly.
11. Conform to CE, ROHS standards.
12. Beam Angle: 120 degrees.
Input Voltage: AC 85~265 V
Frequency Range: 50~60 HZ
Color: Warm White, Natural White, Pure White
Luminous Efficiency: 85~105 Lm/W
Lumen Depreciation: < 10% within 20,000 hours
PF: > 0.9
CRI: > 75 Ra
Working Temperature: -20℃~45℃
Base Type: G13
Available at length 600mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, etc.
1. Car Parks.
For any enquiry, please feel free to contact.
Manager, Global Business Dept.
Shenzhen Hitec Lighting Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-153 0755 7255
Fax: +86-755 2314 8006
Web Site: www.hti-global.com